- D2.1 Report on Analysis of Current Situation and End-User Requirements
- D3.1 Incentive mechanisms preliminary report
- D3.2 Architecture and system components specification
- D3.3 System Components
- D3.4 1st Integrated ChArGED system
- D3.7 Incentive mechanisms final report
- D4.1 Iterative Evaluation Methodology
- D4.2 Trials Specifications
- D5.1 Project web portal
- D5.2 Early Business Plan
- D5.3 Project flyer
- D5.4 1st Year exploitation, impact & socioeconomic sustainability report
- D5.7 1st Year dissemination report including communication material
- D5.8 2nd Year Dissemination report including communication material
- CleanwebGamified Energy Disaggregation (January 13, 2017)
- T. G. Papaioannou and G. D. Stamoulis , “Teaming and Competition for Demand-Side Management in Office Buildings”, to be presented at the IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications (SmartGridComm 2017), Dresden, Germany, 23-26 October 2017.
- D. Kotsopoulos, T. G. Papaioannou, G. D. Stamoulis and K. Pramatari , “An Exploration of Parameters Affecting Employee Energy Conservation Behaviour at the Workplace: Towards IoT-Enabled Behavioural Interventions”, Proceedings of the Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems (MCIS 2017), Genova, Italy, September 2017.
- T.Papaioannou, V. Hatzi, I. Koutsopoulos, "Optimal Design of Serious Games for Consumer Engagement in the Smart Grid", Proceedings of the 12th IEEE Power and Energy Society PowerTech Conference, PowerTech, Manchester, UK, June 18-22 2017.
- D.Kotsopoulos, C.Bardaki, S.Lounis, T.Papaioannou, K.Pramatari, "Designing an IoT-enabled Gamification application for Energy Conservation at the Workplace: Exploring Personal and Contextual characteristics", Proceedings of the 30th Bled eConference, Bled, Slovenia, June 18-21, 2017.
- T.Papaioannou, D.Kotsopoulos, C.Bardaki, S.Lounis, N.Dimitriou, G.Boultadakis,A.Garbi, A.Schoofs, "IoT-Enabled Gamification for Energy Conservation in Public Buildings", Proceedings of the 2017 Global Internet of Things Summit (GIoTS), June 6-9 2017, in Geneva, Switzerland.
- S.Lounis, D.Kotsopoulos, C.Bardaki, T.Papaioannou, K.Pramatari, "Waste no more: Gamification for energy efficient behaviour at the workplace", Proceedings of the GamiFin conference 2017, in Pori, Finland, 8-9 May 2017.
- T.Papaioannou, V. Hatzi, I. Koutsopoulos, "Optimal Design of Serious Games for Consumer Engagement in the Smart Grid", IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid , vol.PP, no.99, May 2017, doi: 10.1109/TSG.2016.2582298.
- D Kotsopoulos, C Bardaki, K Pramatari, "Gamification, Geolocation and Sensors for Employee Motivation Towards Energy Conservation at the Workplace" (2016)", Proceedings of the 10th Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems (MCIS 2016), Paphos, Cyprus, 4-6 September 2016.